The term ‘Patrick Baker & Sons’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is located at 1650 West Street, Southington, Connecticut 06489. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Patrick Baker & Sons' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior permission of Patrick Baker & Sons'. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this site.
You may download content, pages and downloadable materials from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You have 30 days from the shipment date to receive an exchange, return or store credit.
- Custom or Special items, items that are not in our inventory, are all sales final.
- We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- After the 30 days is up you are only eligible for an exchange or store credit. No returns are accepted after 60 days from shipping date.
- The items must be in saleable condition in order to obtain the above.
- Some items might be ineligible for a return. Please ask your friendly customer service representative should you have questions about your purchase.